We specialise in I.T. Contracts
We give an extensive variety of guidance for organizations that are putting resources into IT and need to guarantee that they have the right contracts, administration level assentions and terms and conditions set up.
We deal with the following areas:
- SaaS agreements (Software as a Service) - SME’s are increasingly investing large sums of money in IT systems, but often fail to negotiate SAAS agreements that protect their business should relations with suppliers change. Our role is to ensure that our clients interests (in the short and longer term) are protected through their SAAS agreements
- On-line Terms and Conditions - we provide advice on best practice, Consumer Law, UK and European directives and will construct T&C’s that specifically suit the needs of on-line businesses (for both B2B and B2C)
- Website Development and Hosting Agreements
- Implementation Agreements
- Agile contracts
Indeed, even the best business relationship can turn out badly. We use our broad aptitude in IT contracts and work with our customers to determine question as right on time, rapidly and as cost viably as could be expected under the circumstances, frequently succeeding in rescuing a key relationship. Where this is unrealistic, we viably control our customers through any important suit so as to minimize the interruption to the business which unavoidably happens where the breakdown of such a key relationship emerges.
Protecting your assets
Fruitful organizations understand the significance of ensuring their business resources. For imaginative organizations, these business resources can frequently live as enrolled and unregistered protected innovation, for example, exchange marks, copyright, outline rights, licenses and private data. We comprehend the significance of these advantages for our customers' organizations and can give the vital backing and guidance to guarantee they are ensured and abused to expand their worth to you.
We do this by advising in relation to:
- Identifying what IP you have
- Registration of trade marks and designs
- Branding advice
- Resolving IP disputes
- Enforcing or defending your IP rights
- Licensing and assigning IP to maximise its commercial value
- Collaboration agreements and R&D Agreements
Indeed, even the best business relationship can turn out badly. We use our broad ability in IT contracts and work with our customers to determine debate as right on time, rapidly and as cost adequately as would be prudent, regularly succeeding in rescuing a key relationship. Where this is unrealistic, we viably direct our customers through any important case keeping in mind the end goal to minimize the disturbance to the business which definitely happens where the breakdown of such a key relationship emerges.